Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHSM)
WHAT STUDIES TO UNDERSTAND THE RISKS AT WORK?
Health and safety in the workplace is based on risk assessment. The starting point of the prevention process, it is based on the General Principles of Prevention. Indeed, the identification, analysis and classification of risks make it possible to define the most appropriate prevention actions, covering the technical, human and organizational dimensions.
OCCUPATIONAL RISK PREVENTION IS A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH THAT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING MEASURES
- Identify hazards, analyze risks.
- Rank the identified risks.
- Summarize and propose solutions in the Single Document with a schedule of prioritized actions.
- Actions for the prevention of professional risks.
- Information and training activities.
- As well as the setting up of an organization and adapted means
THE PDCA PROCESS
The PDCA approach is a method used to improve performance.
The risk management approach must be adapted, progressive and rigorous. We must start by improving what we know how to do but are not yet good enough, and then innovate, but never the other way around.
The various successive phases of a PDCA approach, known as the “Deming Wheel” in relation to its creator, each have a goal:
The video below will explain it to you