PDCA ENGINEERING ACCOMPANIES YOU IN THE PREVENTION OF INDUSTRIAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL RISKS BY OFFERING YOU ITS SERVICES IN :
- HSE Audit.
- ICPE audit.
- Inventory audit.
- Visit to prevent risks and operating losses linked to the risks of “machine breakdown” – fire and explosion.
- Technical assistance for the control of industrial risks (implementation of the treatment plan).
- Crisis management diagnosis.
- Multidisciplinary, multicultural expertise from the operational side.
- Audit of the departments in charge of maintenance, production, inspection, etc. (MTBF, LOTO procedure, MOC, etc.).
WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL RISK PREVENTION ?
It is to know precisely and completely its risks after a peripheral and surgical analysis of the process, the organization and the construction without dismissing all the regulatory and normative aspects.
In addition, this approach allows us to prepare for an unexpected event, the accident.
Crisis management is common among emergency professionals such as firefighters, whose main activity is to manage dynamic situations, whether they are routine interventions, disasters or larger crises. It is often very useful to be accompanied by experts in the field
Video of Vie public
THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CRISIS MANAGEMENT PLAN IS BROKEN DOWN INTO 7 SUCCESSIVE STEPS:
- Analyze the site
- Anticipate different crisis scenarios
- Assessing the likelihood and severity thresholds of scenarios
- Prioritize crisis scenarios
- Crisis management organization
- Training of the members of the crisis unit and awareness raising of the staff
- Helping to carry out crisis exercises
Industrial risk prevention also means ensuring the safety of employees, assessing risks while ensuring compliance with the environment and regulations: these are the challenges facing production companies. This is why it is important to adopt a global approach to forecasting, prevention and protection.
WHY GET SUPPORT IN INDUSTRIAL RISK PREVENTION ?
This makes it possible to gain in yield performance, limit operating losses, and perpetuate production activities. Because it makes it possible to benefit from the skills of an expert and from specific support in crisis management.
But also services like :
- Advice on the managerial approach and the development of a safety culture
- benefit from an expert (insurance approach)
- Vulnerability audit (insurance expertise)
- Risk prevention visit (insurance expertise)
- Capital valuation (insurance valuation)
- Study/Consultancy for pollution management
- Regulatory analysis and technical safety audit
- Lightning risk management consulting
- Functional analysis of anti-pollution procedures